Goa : Lush Jungles & Ancient Wonders
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
Fixed departure :
- 2290€ / p. : Price for one rider
- 1730€ / p. : Price for one passenger
- 380 € : Supplement for a private room
Custom Date :
- 3790 € / p. : For 2 to 3 riders
- 2890€ / p. : For 4 to 6 riders
- 2690€ / p. : For 7 to 8 riders
- 2450€ / p. : For 9 to 10 riders
- 2150€ / p. : For 11 to 11 riders
Price includes :
- A Royal Enfield 500 motorcycle (2015 model and mechanical parts)
- Land transfers as provided for in the program by private vehicle
- Coaching : A French speaking tour guide (from Day 2 to Day 6)
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic and local guide as well as the driver of the assistance vehicle from 4 participants.
- An assistance vehicle and carrying equipment for groups of 4 people or less
- Saddlebags for groups of less than 4 people
- Accommodation: in standard hotel / Comfort, inn Twin room (two single beds) or Triple (3 single beds). Single travelers will share a Twin or Triple room with one or two other participants.
- Meals : half-board (breakfasts, lunch)
Price doesn’t include :
- Repatriation assistance, which covers you in case of accidents of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International and domestic flights to Goa
- A deposit of 400 € per driver
- Bank charges
- Meals off motorcycle days
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks etc …)
- Memories and personal expenses
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned for the program
- Compulsory insurance: covering on-site medical expenses
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people on the departure date on February
Jour 1 Goa Airport - Old Panjim
You’ll be greeted at the airport and then transferred to your hotel. Be sure to enjoy this first day to explore Old Panjim: a lovely mixture of influences that are both local and from all over the world. Get ready because the best bike trips in South India begin tomorrow.
Jour 2 Old Panjim - Dandeli
Your South India motorcycle tours begin! It’s time to hop on your Royal Enfield and head out of Panaji and make our way into Goa State. As we travel across small winding trails that make their way through the jungle, we’ll arrive at Mahadev, the most ancient temple in Goa. Then we continue our journey into the mountains where we’ll end the day inside an enchanting nature reserve.
Jour 3 Dandeli - Badami
We’ll start early to head to the famed archaeological site of Badami on our Indian motorcycle tours. Here you will find astounding displays of traditional craftsmanship. Best of all are the cave-temple art displays located on the banks of the river truly rare treat.
Jour 4 Badami - Hampi
We’ll begin by heading out to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi. Here you can explore the massive archaeological complex and explore its charms in the early-morning cool weather. In the afternoon, you’ll have time to explore the local area and enjoy the stunning rock formations or you can just take a little time to relax and unwind.
Jour 5 Hampi
60 to 80 km
Today, we are cruising in a loop on our best bike trips in South India through the rays of the morning sun as we explore the dazzling treats of the local area. In this area, the Vijayanagar wealthy princes of the fourteenth to sixteenth centuries built temples and palaces. In the afternoon, you can explore the area some more with your guide or just take it easy and relax.
Jour 6 Hampi - Gabadi
After the incredible day of exploring Hampi yesterday, it’s time to mount our Royal Enfields to continue our Indian motorcycle tours and start a long ride along the tiny roads that wind their way there the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary. Along the way, you’ll enjoy the rainbow of colors that on the Indian plains.
Jour 7 Gabadi - Matthuga (Jogg Falls)
Get ready to channel your inner adventurer as we push our Royal Enfields to the limit on our Indian motorcycle tours. Today, we are searching for the Kavaledurga Fort which is nearly lost is the jungle and features incredible views of the local area. We hope you are ready to stretch your legs because we are going to climb the highest local peak of Mount Kodachadri which stands at nearly 5,000 feet high, then we’ll cross a lagoon by ferry and then finish the day by relaxing at Jog Falls, the second highest waterfall in India !
Jour 8 Matthuga - Palolem
We’ll start early and journey along the Sharavati River on our South India motorcycle tours, a downhill circuit that winds back and forth across a beautiful route. If you are feeling adventurous, you can try out an off-road experience to really test your skills. Finally, it’s to indulge your senses as you savor the sounds of the wind blowing through the palms and the birds in the trees. It’s the perfect opportunity to walk along the beach, relax in your bungalow or take a nap in the sun.
Jour 9 Palolem - Old Panjim
A short ride that will show you the wildest and most beautiful part of the Goan coast. You will stop on a very little visited beach, beautiful ruins, and the old Portuguese fort of Cabo de Rama, planted on an impregnable cliff in the middle of the wild, where you will get one last glimpse of one more beautiful views of the coast. We reach back to our “Portuguese” starting point for the night.