The Spice Route On This Exotic India
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
Fixed departure :
- 2690 € : Price for 1 rider
- 2190 € : Price for 1 pillion
- 565 € : Supplement for a private room
Custom Date :
- 2490 € / p : 11 to 12 riders
- 2690€ / p : 9 to 10 riders
- 2950 € / p : 6 to 8 riders
- 3340 € / p :4 to 5 riders
- 4330 € / p : 2 to 3 riders
Price includes :
- Enfield 500 motorcycle (model 2010 or 2012 depending on availability)
- Spare mechanical parts
- Ground transfers planned in the program by private vehicle
- Coaching : a francophone motorcycle guide from J2 to J11
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic and driver of the assistance vehicle from 4 participants
- An assistance vehicle and carrying equipment from groups of 4 people Side luggage rack for groups of less than 4 persons
- Accommodation: comfort or superior comfort hotels in double or Price includes twin rooms.
- Non-traveling couples will share a twin room with another participant. If you wish to be accommodated in a single room please report it as soon as you register Half-board meals during motorcycle days
- Third Party Insurance
- Meals : Half board
Price doesn’t include :
- Compulsory insurance : a repatriation insurance and medical expenses covering you in case of accidents of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International flights and airport taxes
- A deposit of 400 € per driver must be paid in cash upon your arrival in India Bank charges
- Dinners : Count 3 to 15 € per person and per meal Meals off motorcycle days (J1 and J12)
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks etc)
- Entrances to the temples, monuments, museums and parks included in the program
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people
Day 1 Kochi
You arrive at Kochi airport in India. The Florian team will welcome you at the airport and guide you over to Fort Cochin. After a long flight, you’ll have time to unwind and have a short briefing about motorbike tours in India and your upcoming journey. Enjoy the town and take it easy because tomorrow, the adventure begins !
Day 2 Kochi - Changanassery
This is a one of a kind Indian motorcycle tour.Get ready to take command of your Royal Enfield a you journey on the road to Changanassery. You’ll begin with the easy and beautiful drive along the Malabar Coast. Here you will get to see the charming backwaters of the region and enjoy the “Venice” of Kerala, a sleepy suburb district of Kerala before you spend the night in Changanassery.
Day 3 Changanassery - Kumily
Today the South India bike trip adventure truly begins! Get up early and set out for Kumily, which lies in between the regions of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. You’ll journey small back roads in between tall mountains filled with spice gardens and other natural treasures.
Day 4 Kumily - Munnar
Jump back on your Royal Enfield and begin working way along a route that cross the tallest mountains of South India. You’ll eventually arrive at Munnar, a small mountain retreat sitting at 1600 meters above sea level. This famed area for growing tea and coffee will refresh you with its cool mountain temperatures. You can journey into the markets of the city and be enchanted by the wild variety of spices from South India.
Day 5 Munnar - Kodaikanal
Your South India bike trip continues as you head to Kodaikanal. You’ll be diving down the mountains into the scenic plains of Coimbatore. Here you’ll get to experience the peaceful lives of the rural villages. Then, you’ll wind back up into the Palani Mountains before ending in Kodaikanal where you’ll enjoy the evening at a nature lodge and farm.
Day 6 Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal is in the heart of a beautiful nature reserve forest situated at 1000 meters above sea level. The farm where you spent the night offers a huge range of delicacies made from fresh, local organic ingredient. On today’s motorbike tours of India, you’ll enjoy the stunning beauty of the region where you can go on a hike or horseback ride to truly experience the nature of the area.
Day 7 Kodaikanal - Palakkad
You are back on your Indian motorcycle tours journeying across the beautiful mountain roads as you cross in Tamil Nadu State. Here you will see the famous temple at Palani and then hit the road to enjoy the landscapes along the way to Palakkad.
Day 8 Palakkad - Ooty
Get ready to continue your journey to Ooty. This tropical paradise is quite possibly the spice capital of the world with its cinnamon, caraway, nutmeg and coffee farms. Here you can also find some of the best teas of India as your journey into lustrous eucalyptus forests. You’ll end up in the small charming town of Ooty and have a great place to relax and take in today’s adventure.
Day 9 Ooty - Chithuruti
We are going to enjoy the tiny roads that cross Mukurthi National Park. You’ll enjoy the many forest and plantations along the way before we descend into the plains near Chithuruti and spend the night at a hotel by the river.
Day 10 Chithuruti - Vypin Island
This is truly an exceptional route. Watch as the scenery changes around you as you leave the lush green plains and into the west coasts of India. We’ll pass through the small town of Guruvayur, a sacred spot for pilgrimages then continue along the coast to reach Vypin Island.
Day 11 Vypin Island - Kochi
Leaving the charming Vypin Island on your Royal Enfield, you’ll cross tea culture and ancient villages as you enjoy more charming mountain roads. As you reach the coastal plain once again you experience the dazzling white sand beaches and coconut trees that border the shimmering turquoise waters of the ocean before ending our Indian motorcycle tours back in Kochi.