Discover Ladakh : The Himalayas Up Close
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
3840 € : Price for 1 rider alone
3540 € : Price for 1 passenger
1100 € : Supplement for a private room
Price includes :
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle (2015 model and mechanical parts)
- Ground transfers planned in the program, in a private vehicle
- Coaching: An English-speaking motorcycle guide (from the second to the twelfth day) Gasoline
- The flight from Nagpur to Delhi at the end of the motorcycle route
- The boat trip and the fishing activity in Panna
- 2 jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh and Kanha
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic and local guide and a driver of the assistance vehicle for 4 participants.
- An assistance vehicle and carrying equipment from groups of 4 people, saddlebags for groups of less than 4 people
- Third-party motorcycle insurance
Price doesn’t include :
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Bank charges
- Meals outside motorcycle days
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks …),
- Souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned for the program
- Compulsory insurance: An insurance covering the medical expenses on the spot, repatriation assistance which covers you in case of accident of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India.
- The deposit of 400 € per driver to be provided on site
Day 1 Arrive in Delhi
Welcome to India ! Our team will meet you in at the airport and then you’ll have the day free to enjoy the hotel and the fantastic city of Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi - Leh
We’re heading back to the airport as you make way to Ladakh. We’ll arrive in Ladakh’s capital, Nimmu, where you can have your first take of the authentic culture of the region.
Day 3 Leh
30 to 90 km
Nothing beats the beauty of Ladakh which rest on the holy Indus River. Today, you’ll get acquainted with your motorcycle as we take a ride to the Shanti Stupa and begin our Ladakh motorcycle tour. Then we’ll spend the night in the lovel Tsermang Eco Camp, a charming eco-lodge.
Day 4 Leh - Temisgam
Today we’ll be a nice relaxing ride through the incredible Indus Valley gorges. Along the way, we’ll stop at the Alchi Monastery which features incredible Kashmiri architecture and art. After lunch, we’ll continue along the river to reach the charming village of Temisgam.
Day 5 Temisgam - Lamayuru - Temisgam
Today we are bound for the incredible Lamayuru on Ladakh motorcycle tour, a clifftop monastery than is one of the oldest of most prestigious gompa in the region. We’ll make our way back to Temisgam where we can cruise the valleys and visit the incredible palaces there.
Day 6 Temisgam - Nimmu
We will ride along the Indus River’s green banks threading along the incredible stone gorges. As we journey up the holy river on our Himalayan motorcycle tours, we will cross villages of Rong and Yang Tang before we we arrive at Nimmu where we will spend the night at a boutique hotel.
Day 7 Nimmu- Summor
Get ready for our Royal Enfield ladakh adventure today we will ascend to the Khardung La, the highest drivable pass in the world which stands at a mighty 5,370 meters above sea level! From the south, you’ll be able to see to Zanskar and from the north, Karakoram. Then we’ll cross down into the Shyok and Nubra Valleys, places untouched by time.
Day 8 Nubra Valley
50 to 100 km
We’re going to take it pretty easy today so you can fully enjoy the beauty of this incredible area on our Himalayan motorcycle tours. You’ll have the opportunity to swim under a waterfall, journey to the Hunder Dunes and the Diskit Monastery, or enjoy a calm walk among the stone walls of the area.
Day 9 Summor - Leh
We’ll take a nice backroad (all asphalt) along the way to cross the Wari La Pass which stands at 5,300 meters. Well if weather permits us! This incredible road cuts through the mountains and gives you an incredible final day on our Royal Enfield ladakh tour.
Day 10 Leh- Delhi
Our Himalayan motorcycle tours are drawing to an end. In the morning we’ll head over to the Leh Airport and make our way back to Delhi where you’ll have one more day to enjoy the city.