Explore the Indian Himalayas
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
Fixed date :
- 2140 € / rider
- 1990 € / passenger
- 300 € : Supplement ofr a private rooom
- 2 to 3 riders = 3060 € /p.
- 4 to 5 riders = 2645 € /p.
- 6 to 8 riders= 2300 € /p.
- 9 to 10 = 2140 € /p.
- 11to12 = 2055 € /p.
- Discount of 150 € / passenger
Price includes :
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle (2015 model and mechanical parts)
- Land transfers as provided for in the program by private vehicle
- Coaching: an English-speaking tour guide (from Day 2 to Day 9)
- Delhi-Leh round trip by plane
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic, local guide and a driver of the assistance vehicle for groups of 4 participants
- Saddlebags for groups of less than 4 people
- Accommodation: in standard hotel, in Twin room (two single beds) or Triple (3 single beds). Single travelers will share a Twin or Triple room with one or two other participants.
- Meals : Full board (breakfasts, lunches and dinners during motorcycle days)
Price doesn’t include :
- Compulsory insurance: insurance covering on-site medical expenses
- Repatriation assistance, which covers you in case of accidents of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India
- Legal assistance
- Caution of 400€
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Bank charges
- Meals off motorcycle days (Day 1 and Day 10)
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks, …)
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned for the program
- All international flight fees
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people for the deaprture date of July and August
Day 1 Arrive in Delhi
Welcome to India and one of its biggest cities! Our team will meet you at the airport and transfer you over to your hotel. You’ll have the day free to enjoy Delhi or just kick back and rest up before your journey.
Day 2 Delhi - Leh
We’ll leave for the airport and fly over to Leh, capital of Ladakh. Get ready because when we land, we’re already at a high altitude and we’ll take the day to get used to it before we embark on our Himalayan motorcycle tours.
Day 3 Leh - Lamayuru
It’s time to get on our bikes and start our motorbike tours India! We’ll head west and see the incredible Indus River gorges. Then we’ll hop on the Kargil Road leading to Lamayuru. Lamayuru is home to one of the most revered cliff top monasteries (gompa) in the region.
Day 4 Lamayuru - Leh
We’re going to enjoy the Leh region today on our Himalayan motorcycle tours. Around the area are some incredible trails, roads and ancient, famed monasteries. By midday, we’ll reach Likir an amazing 900 year old Phyang monastery before we end our day back in Leh.
Day 5 Leh - Pangong
We’ll stop early as we head east toward China on our Indian motorcycle tours. Along the way, we push our bikes to the limit as climb the Chang La Pass at nearly 18,000 feet! Then we’ll slide back down to enjoy the deep blue waters of the Pangong Tso Lake.
Day 6 Pangong - Hunder
Another day of pushing are bikes to the edge on our motorbike tours India. We’ll begin the day of the smooth, asphalt roads along the Shyok River. After, we’ll continue crisscrossing the roads that run between the Karakoram Mountain Rage before we reach Hunder.
Day 7 Hunder - Leh
Your final day of the Himalayan motorcycle tours. We’ll visit the incredible sand dunes of Hunder before we climb the highest drivable pass in the world, Karding La which stands at nearly 18,500 feet high!
Day 8 Leh
Back in Leh, you’ll have the day free to enjoy however you like. We recommend to taking a motorcycle trip and have one more trip on our motorbike tours India out to the majestic Stok Palace. Another great place is the Shanti Stupa where you can buy very unique souvenirs.
Day 9 Leh- Delhi
In the morning, we’ll head out from Leh on a flight back to Delhi. We’ll arrive in Delhi for the afternoon where you will have more time to enjoy India’s capital.
Day 10 Delhi - Delhi airport
Enjoy Delhi before we transfer you back to the airport and say farewell after our incredible Indian motorcycle tours.