The Best of Northern Italy
The price for this trip is as follows:
- Single room (1 pilot and 1 moto in a single room) : 1928€/person
- Shared room (2 pilots in a sharing room) : 1450€ /person
- Private double room (1 moto with a pilot and a passenger in a shared room) : 1170€/person
Option for BMW LC1200GS or BMW 1200RT : +250€
The price includes:
- Transfer from /to Milano Gallarate Airport and on arrival in Venice
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage and insurance
- A professional bilingual guide on a motorcycle leading the group
- 7 hotel nights in 2 and 3 star hotels with continental breakfast
- Luggage transfer (if more than 5 teams)
- visit of the Moto guzzi museum in Mandello del Lario
- Information kit and road-book.
The price does not include:
- All meals (other than breakfast mentioned in ‘The price includes’ section), beverages and expenses of personal nature
- Flights to France or Italy
- Motorcycle equipment (helmet, gloves, jacket etc.)
- All visits not included in the price
- Riding equipment (helmet, jacket, gloves)
- All services not mentioned in ‘The price includes’ section
Day 1 - Milan
Welcome! Pickup at Milano Malpensa Airport and transfert to Orta lake for your first night.
Day 2 - Milan - Como
195 km of roads - 4h of driving
A beautiful day of riding is waiting for you. You start your motorcycle journey in North Italy by crossing the plains of Lombardie and then head towards the Alpine summits with the splendid Mont Rosa in the background. You ride along the Lake Maggiore and then arrive at the beautiful shores of Lake Lugano. You can also enjoy the wonderful views from the Monte Brè funicular. You make a detour and stop at the Balcone d’Italia for spectacular panoramic views of the lakes and the Alps, before arriving in Como. Enjoy your evening in this beautiful city located on the shores of Lake Como, its palatial villas, beautiful gardens and splendid vistas.
Day 3 - Como - Sondrio
145 km of roads - 4h 30m of driving
You start your day by riding along the Como Lake towards one of the most well-known and beautiful villages of Italy, Bellagio. You have the opportunity to visit the Moto Guzzi Museum at Mandello del Lario while passing through the interior of the peninsula. Leaving the lakes behind, you continue on the road till the first foothills of the Italian Alps.
Day 4 - Sondrio - Klausen
230 km of roads - 5h 30m of driving
You start riding early in the morning to cross the legendary Stelvio Pass, the second highest paved mountain pass in the Alps. A thrilling ride to the highest point takes you to spectacular panoramic views of the Alps. You then arrive in Trentino-Alto Adige (also known as Trentino-South Tyrol), a charming region rich in culture and stunning wilderness. Crossing vine- and orchard-covered valleys, you then arrive in Klausen, a lovely village with a beautiful medieval castle. Welcome to South Tyrol, Italy!
Day 5 - Klausen - Cortina d'Ampezzo
230 km of roads - 5h 30m of driving
The Dolomites offer some of the most beautiful mountain landscapes with their dramatic cliffs, deep valleys and rocky rooftops. Today’s riding session takes you riding on the thrilling roads, passes and turns to the mountains and valleys of the Dolomites. You cross the Gherdëina (Val Gardena), the Sella Pass, the Pordoi Pass and the Falzarego pass. Take your time to stop by the small mountain villages, characteristic of the region and learn more about the lives of their habitants in these high mountains. After a thrilling day in the mountains, you arrive in the famous ski station of Cortina D’Ampezzo.
Day 6 - Cortina d'Ampezzo - Venice
190 km of roads - 4h of driving
Before leaving the rose-tinted Dolomites, you make a detour and ride across the Passo Tre Croci with stunning views of the famous Tre cime di Lavaredo (Italian for “Three peaks of Lavaredo”). You then head south towards Venice and, on the way, stop by the historic center of Treviso. You finally arrive in the magical city of Venice. Stay overnight in Venice.
Day 7 - Venice
The seventh and last day of your motorcycle trip is dedicated to a complete exploration of the iconic city of Venice. You start your day by visiting the classics – the Piazza San Marco, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace. Enjoy your last moments in Italy and lose yourself in the beautiful streets and lanes of this magical city.