The wonders of the Thai jungle
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
3190 € : Price for a single rider
2890 € : Price for 1 guest
460 € : Supplement for a single room
Price includes :
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle (2015 model and mechanical parts)
- Land transfers as provided for in the program by private vehicle
- Coaching: A English-speaking motorcycle guide
- Local Team Support: mechanic and local guide and a driver of the assistance vehicle from 4 participants
- Assistance vehicle carrying equipment for groups of 4 people
- Saddlebags for groups of less than 4 people
- Accommodation: in standard hotel / comfort, inn Twin room (two single beds) or Triple (3 single beds)
- Those traveling alone will share a Twin or Triple room with one or two other participants
- Meals: Half board (breakfasts, lunches during motorcycle days)
- Third-party motorcycle insurance
Price Doesn’t Include :
- Compulsory insurance
- Insurance covering on-site medical expenses
- Repatriation assistance, which covers you in case of accidents of 2 wheels (big displacement) in Thailand.
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International and domestic flights to Chiang Mai
- A deposit of 600 € per driver
- Bank charges
- Meals not on motorcycle days
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.)
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned in the program
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people
Day 1 Arrival in Phuket
Our team will welcome you at the airport and get you over to your hotel near the charming Mai Khao Beach. This is the perfect day to ease into your Thailand motorcycle tour with a free day to enjoy the beach or relax by the pool.
Day 2 Phuket - Krabi
170 km - 5h riding
Are you ready to hit the road on our motorcycle tours in Thailand? You’ll leave Phuket and make your way through the astounding Ao Phang Nga National Park. Discover the magnificent limestone mountains on the way that set the perfect backdrop for you to relax on beaches of Krabi.
Day 3 Krabi
In the morning, we recommend you explore the incredible surroundings of Krabi. You’ll encounter the enchanting protect forests known for their hidden waterfalls. Afterward, you’ll jump on a boat where you can enjoy the famous white-sand, turquoise waters of Railay. motorbike tours of Thailand don’t get any better than this whether you enjoy kayaking, climbing, snorkeling or just lounging, this is the perfect day for you.
Day 4 Krabi – Baan Khiri Wong
170 km - 5h riding
For this new day of your road trip in Thailand, you head east and stop at the Tiger Cave Temple before continuing on to Khao Luang Park. You finally reach the pretty village of Baan Khiri Wong nestled at the foot of the mountains.
Day 5 Baan Khiri Wong – Khanom
190 km - 6h riding
You leave for Nakhon Si Tamarat which was the capital of Tambralinga Kingdom. You then head north and mountains along several national parks. A beautiful track crossing jungle and mountains is offered to you before arriving in Khanom to enjoy the pool and the beach.
Jour 6 Khanom – Khao Sok National Park
220 km - 6h riding
Today we are heading away from the Gulf of Thailand Coast and cross the peninsula back westerwald. In the afternoon, we will reach Khao Sok National Park, which many consider to be the most pristine and untouched places in all of Thailand. It’s filled with primary-growth forests, great birds and wildlife, limestone mountains and the incredible Cheow Lan Lake. This is exactly what you are looking for in motorcycle tours in Thailand.
Day 7 Khao Sok National Park
Get ready to enjoy a day of complete exploration of the incredible Khao Sok National Park on our motorbike tours Thailand. You can hike, climb, swim or even have the opportunity to meet some elephants. You can even attend a culinary class in the basics of Thai cuisine given by a local host family from the village.
Day 8 Khao Sok National Park - Khao Kho Khao
80km - 4h riding
Last day of motorcycle, you drive full west on the perfect asphalt of the road 401, following the Rommani river. The winding road stretches through hills covered with forests and rubber plantations until you reach the splendid sunny coast of Ko Kho Khao. Pass by ferry on the island of Kho Kho Khao to finish the trip in beauty.