Ride Deep Into The Thai Jungle
The price includes:
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle (recent model and mechanical parts).
- Land transfers as planned in the program by private vehicle.
- Supervision: A French-speaking motorcycle guide (on motorcycle days).
- The assistance of a local team: two mechanics and a local guide as well as a local guide.
- Driver of the assistance vehicle from 4 participants.
- An assistance and equipment carrying vehicle for groups of 4 or more.
- Accommodation: in a standard hotel, in a Twin (two single beds) or Double (one double bed) room.
double bed) or Triple (3 single beds). People travelling alone will share a
- Twin or Double or Triple room with one or two other participants.
- Meals: Full board from D2 to D9 (breakfasts, lunches and dinners).
during motorcycle days).
- Third party motorcycle insurance.
The price doesn’t include:
- Compulsory insurances: an insurance covering medical expenses on site.
- Repatriation assistance, which covers you in the event of 2-wheeler accidents (large
- Legal assistance.
- Visa fees.
- International flights.
- A deposit of 600 € per pilot.
- Bank charges.
- Meals outside motorcycle days.
- Beverages (tea, coffee, cold drinks etc…).
- Souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to temples, monuments and museums included in the program.
Day 1 Chang Mai Arrival
Our driver will pick you up at the airport. Enjoy a day sightseeing around Thailand’s second-largest city and gateway to the north. Feel free to ask our team any questions you have about your Thailand itinerary.
Day 2 Chiang Mai - Chiang Dao National Park
It’s time to kick start your northern Thailand travel adventure. You’ll leave the wide boulevards of Chiang Mai and head off into the small mountain roads. You’ll begin to really get the hang off your Royal Enfield heading along the Elephant Trail, a famous Silk Road trading route. Soon we’ll begin a little offroading getting a feel of the mountain’s terrain. We’re headed high into the isolated hills of the Karen, Hmong, and Lua Peoples into the Huai Nam Dang Nature Reserve.
Day 3 Muang Khong - Tham Lod
You’ll head off in the morning towards the Myanmar border. You’ll cross through Hmong and Karen Villages across many terrains. Today will test your biking skills as we pick up on Silk Road-era trails. Then the afternoon will be quiet and relaxing as we head into the gorgeous Mae Hong Son Loop and the Tham Lod region. Here you’ll enjoy a peaceful night in a homestay.
Day 4 Tham Lod - Mae Hong Son
Today we’ll be winding along the Myanmar borders in the gorgeous hill country on our northern Thailand travel excursion. We’ll stop and enjoy coffee at Ban Jabo—famous for its stunning view pint. Then, we’ll head down into the land of 1864 bends testing are skills. By afternoon, you’ll even be able to also for some water crossing on your Royal Enfield if you’re feeling up to it. In the evening, you’ll arrive in Mae Hong Son to relax in a comfortable hotel in town.
Day 5 Mae Hong Son - Khun Yuam
Mae Hong Son sits perched on the edge of the mystical jungle. The road beckons to us to dive headfirst into a full-throttle day of adventure. We’ll wind through forest paths cruising from one national park into another. Then carving up ridge paths you’ll descend into the charming Khun Yuam valley for a pleasant evening.
Day 6 Khun Yuam - Mae Chaem
You have a long, exciting day of driving ahead of you on your Thailand road trip. Start early and begin on the delightfully twisty roads of the region. There’s nothing more beautiful than these curves in the morning light. Then you’re headed off-road! It’s time to once again put you Royal Enfield skills to the tests on some of the most technical tracks of Thailand. By evening, you’ll be ready for a nice long shower and beer to relax after such an adrenaline-pumping day.
Day 7 Mae Chaem - Mae Sariang
Are you ready to continue the Thailand road trip adventure? We’re headed once again on small tracks along stupefying cliffs to get the blood pumping. This magical land seems to have been lost in time as we make our way further south. You’ll cross into Laio, Shan, and Lahu villages and meet locals who may have never encountered a foreigner before. By nightfall, the beautiful banks of Mae Sariang will be the perfect place to enjoy a comfortable evening.
Day 8 Mae Sariang - Hod
We’re riding back again in somewhat familiar territory on our northern Thailand travel expedition except in a different direction along the Mae Hong Son Loop. But this time we’ll ride East into the Mae Ngao National Park. The goal is to cross two separate mountain ranges into the uninhabited jungles of the region.
Day 9 Hod - Chiang Mai
Our last day of riding on our Thailand road trip will have you riding north into Op Luang National Park. The tracks are genuinely amazing here, and before long you’ll have ascended Doi Inthanon—Thailands’ tallest mountain. We’re back into the magical land of Northern Thailand and the beautiful city of Chiang Mai.