Throttling Across the Island of Sri Lanka
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
2240 € : Price for 1 rider
2090 € : Price for 1 passenger
310 € : Supplement for a private room
Price includes :
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle
- Land transfers as provided for in the program by private vehicle
- Coaching : a French motorcycle guide and a mechanic
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic (and driver of the assistance vehicle from 4 participants)
- An assistance vehicle and carrying equipment from groups of 4 people, side carriers for groups of less than 4 people
- Accommodation: in hotels, in double room or twin (two single beds). Single travelers will share a Twin or Triple room with one or two other participants. If you wish to be accommodated in a single room (supplement) thank you to let us know at registration
- Meals : Full board (breakfasts, lunches and dinners on motorcycle days)
Price doesn’t includes :
- Compulsory insurance: insurance covering on-site medical expenses
- Repatriation insurance, which covers you in case of accidents of two wheels (big engine)
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International flights and airport taxes
- A deposit of 400 € per driver must be paid in cash on your arrival
- Bank charges
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc …)
- Memories and personal expenses
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned in the program
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people
Day 1 Arrive in Negombo
Ayubowan, welcome to Sri Lanka! You’re greeted at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Make the most of the little seaside resort by relaxing on the beach. Admire the Oruwas, traditional fishing boats sporting unique outriggers.
Day 2 Negombo - Kalpitiya
Today’s the first day of your Sri Lanka motorbike tours. Start by heading north through a pristine tropical landscape before reaching Puttalam. Continue riding between ocean and lagoon to the wild, unspoiled beaches of Kalpitiya.
Day 3 Kalpitiya - Sigiriya
Back on the road towards the center of the island deep into the Cultural Triangle. Your Sri Lanka motorcycle tours travels through a lovely setting full of jungle, rice fields, and lakes including the large Balalu Kala Wewa. Reach Sigiriya to discover impressive Lion Rock rising from the surrounding jungle.
Day 4 Sigiriya - Knuckles Range
A great day of trail riding is ahead! You travel alongside canals and cut through rice fields to find a different side of Sri Lanka. Get in touch with people of nearby villages before enjoying the final few miles of a near-mystical atmosphere.
Day 5 Knuckles Range - Ella
Continue your motorbike tours in Sri Lanka by advancing deeper into the heart of the island. Meet the Central Highlands, a plateau surrounded by the country’s highest peaks. You climb through the tea plantations in a fairy-tale setting as the mountain road twists and turns. Reach Ella where the agricultural terraces cling to surrounding mountainsides.
Day 6 Ella - Uda Walawe
Head to the south of the island with a brief stop at the foot of the Ravana Falls. Following the winding road, you visit the Buddhist site of Buduru Wagala. Your southward route continues amid sugarcane plantations and small villages typical of Sri Lanka. In the afternoon, take a safari in Uda Walawe National Park.
Day 7 Uda Walawe - Matara
Enjoy the last day of your Sri Lanka motorcycle tours by riding back to the southern coast. Nature is all around as you cruise through the countryside and encounter locals beaming with their legendary smile. On the way, stop off at the rock of Mulkirigala and admire the view from the top. Survey the surrounding jungle and Indian Ocean from this scenic spot.