Rome to Tuscany by Motorbike – Absolute Bliss for the Senses !
- Rider in shared double/twin room: 2 190 €
- Pillion in shared double/twin room: 1 752 €
- Solo rider in single room: 2 519 €
Included in Price:
- Registration fee
- Branded t-shirt
- Photos from the tour
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Covers both rider and passenger for all medical expenses in Italy, as well as repatriation assistance costs in case of accident or illness during the tour and luggage theft or loss
- 1 typical Italian welcome aperitif
- 7 nights en-suite accommodation with buffet breakfast in hand-picked, well-rated classy and charming first class hotels (mostly 4 stars)
- 4 delicious dinners at hotel or external restaurant within walking distance (drinks excluded)
- 3 wonderful lunches in typical restaurants (drinks excluded)
- Luggage van (with the ability to transport 2 passengers), if the final number of participants is 5 bikes or more
- Vouchers valued at 100 € to 300 € which can be used to buy additional services (fuel, drinks at meals, entrance tickets, further meals, etc.), if the final number of participants is 8 bikes or more
Not Included in Price:
- Rental motorcycle – available on request
- Other lunches and dinners, except those mentioned, and drinks at meals (other than water)
- Any extras in hotels, room upgrades, or suite accommodations (available on request)
- Fuel, parking fees while touring, and other riding-related expenses, unless specified
- Entrance tickets for monuments, museums, natural sites, etc. (all visits are always optional)
- Transfer to the your Rome hotel upon arrival, and from your Rome hotel when departing (both can be arranged on request)
- Anything not specified as “included”
Other Price Details:
To ensure the utmost attention to each traveler, as well as the safety of the group, we proudly offer fully escorted tours only :
- Groups with 1 to 4 bikes will include 1 tour leader on his own motorcycle who leads the group
- Groups with 5 to 6 bikes will include 1 tour leader on his own motorcycle who leads the group, and a luggage van with chauffeur
- Groups with 7 to 12 bikes will include 1 tour leader on his own motorcycle who leads the group, an additional tour leader who brings up the rear of the group on his own motorcycle, and a luggage van with chauffeur
All of our staff members speak English.
ON REQUEST vast choice of motorbikes for hire
FROM 565.00€ for a BMW G650GS with 1250 km, top case + 2 side cases, third liability
insurance, transfer hotel/rental point when picking up the motorcycle and transfer rental point/hotel after dropping the motorcycle
Day 1 Rome
We will meet as a group in the afternoon at our hotel in Rome, and then go together to pick up the rental bikes. After this, we will all meet up before dinner for a short but important briefing. The briefing will explain a few simple rules for organizing and synchronizing things. We do this to ensure that everyone has a safe holiday, and one that is unforgettable for all good reasons! After our meeting, we’ll break the ice and start forging some group spirit over a classic Italian pre-dinner aperitivo. Dinner is provided tonight, and your lodgings will be a 4-star hotel in Rome.
Day 2 Rome - Montepulciano
220 Km - 5h of riding
Following breakfast (included at the hotel), our Tuscany motorcycle tour begins with a beautiful ride beside Lake Bracciano and a look around the ancient town of Civita di Bagnoregio, before venturing into the classic Tuscan landscapes of the Val d’Orcia (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Lunch at a traditional trattoria is included. We’ll spend the night deep in wine country, in the gorgeous mediaeval town of Montepulciano. Once there, you’ll have the chance to explore and to choose your own eatery for dinner.
Day 3 Montepulciano - Florence
160 Km - 3h30 of riding
Today’s motorcycling in Italy promises to be a real classic, with a ride among the famous vineyards and mediaeval hill towns that define Tuscany’s character. We’ll roam through the beautiful Val d’Orcia and the Chianti hills, stopping to explore two unforgettable sights in this breathtaking area, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. First is the magnificent Siena, and the other is the pocket-sized masterpiece of Pienza. The day concludes in the most sumptuous and romantic of all Italian cities: Florence. Time is a relative concept here, and every nook and alley takes you back to the court of the Medici with the Italian Renaissance in its glorious pomp. We spend two nights here in a 4-star hotel; breakfast and dinner are both included.
Day 4 Florence
240 Km - 5h of riding
A great ride awaits through the Apennine mountains of Tuscany and Emilia Romagna. The already thrilling motorcycling is topped off by especially evocative visits to two spiritual havens nestling in the ancient forest: a monastery where St. Francis spent much of his life, and Camaldoli Hermitage, where the tranquil atmosphere soothes the soul. Then, to restore your equilibrium with some bodily sustenance, we tuck into a hearty mountaineers’ lunch of game and mushrooms. Back at our home base of Florence, you’re free to explore some more and find your own place for dinner. Breakfast and lunch are both included today.
Day 5 Florence - Volterra
200 Km - 4h of riding
There are two more UNESCO World Heritage Sites on the menu for today’ motorcycle tours Italy. First is the beautiful mediaeval town of Lucca with its magnificent Renaissance heritage, most notably the fully intact city walls. Next, we head for Pisa to visit Piazza dei Miracoli and the famous Leaning Tower. That won’t be all though, we’ll also see the cathedral, the Baptistery of St. John, and the Camposanto (monumental cemetery). To conclude the day, we motor into the timeless mediaeval gem that is Volterra, our billet for the night. We’ll spend the night in 4-star hotel with dinner included. Today’s breakfast is also included.
Day 6 Volterra - Pitigliano
220 Km - 4h of riding
Tuscany’s coast is as lovely as its mountains, so it would be a shame not to have a day by the sea.
So today we’ll be exploring the south-west of the region, starting with the impressive abbey ruins of San Galgano and a selection of the pretty villages freckling the fine landscape. A traditional Tuscan lunch is included, and you’re free to choose your restaurant in the magical atmosphere of the fairy-tale cliff-top village Pitigliano for dinner. Overnight in 4-star hotel in Pitigliano. In addition to lunch, breakfast is also included today.
Day 7 Pitigliano - Rome
230 Km - 3h30 of riding
This is the last day of our tour and – like all the others – it’s packed with great biking and
fascinating sights amid an endless supply of hills, bends and stunning scenery, including an important UNESCO-listed Etruscan necropolis. The route is a delight for the eyes and a thrill for the spirit, and it leads us back where we began, to our hotel in Rome. After returning the hire bikes, we round off our adventure together with a worthy farewell evening meal. Overnight in 4-star hotel in Rome; breakfust and dinner are included today