Tracks of Tigers on a Royal Enfield
This price is intended by person and for a pair of a pilot and a pillion.
3490 € : Price for 1 rider alone
3190 € : Price for 1 pillion
205 € : Supplement for a private room
Price includes :
- An Enfield 500 motorcycle (2015 model and mechanical parts)
- Ground transfers planned in the program, in a private vehicle
- Coaching : An English-speaking motorcycle guide (from the second to the twelfth day) Gasoline
- The flight from Nagpur to Delhi at the end of the motorcycle route
- The boat trip and the fishing activity in Panna
- 2 jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh and Kanha
- The assistance of a local team: mechanic and local guide and a driver of the assistance vehicle for 4 participants.
- An assistance vehicle and carrying equipment from groups of 4 people, saddlebags for groups of less than 4 people
- Third-party motorcycle insurance
Price doesn’t include :
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Bank charges
- Meals outside motorcycle days
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks …)
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned for the program
- Compulsory insurance: An insurance covering the medical expenses on the spot, repatriation assistance which covers you in case of accident of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India
- The deposit of 400 € per driver to be provided on site
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people
Day 1 Arrive in Delhi
Get ready to experience India’s bustling metropolis, Delhi. As most international flights arrive in the evening, our team will meet you and transfer you over to the Amarya Villa Hotel in central Delhi where you can really soak up the colors of the famed city.
Day 2 Delhi - Orchha
Get ready to start early by jumping on the train. We’ll arrive at our next hotel by noon to have lunch and relax. Afterward, it’s time to meet your Royal Enfield where you’ll get acquainted with your bike and doing a little exploring of the charming village of Orchna. After a day of driving around town, you’ll be more than ready for you Indian motorcycle tours begin.
Day 3 Orchha - Panna
Get ready for your Royal Enfield tour tour to Madhya Pradesh to begin. We are going to make our way across the stunning Orchha Nature Forest Reserve before we reach Fort Bijawar for lunch. Then we will journey along the Kern River where we will spend the night at the Ken River Lodge to rest after our first day of adventure.
Day 4 Panna
Get ready for a little jeep safari in Panna National Park. You’ll see some of the most incredible wildlife in India. Then, we will journey over to the Archaeological Museum in Khajuraho and experience the incredible exotic sculptures there before we head back to the Ken River Lodge, where we will spend the night.
Day 5 Panna - Maihar
Today we are going to crisscrossing between forests and the hills on our motorcycle tours of India. You’ll ride through tiny villages and see the real side of India until we arrive at the incredible Maihar Palace where we will stay for the evening.
Day 6 Maihar - Bandhavgarh
After these days of cruising along small country roads on our Indian motorcycle tours, it’s time to take at trail deep into the forest where will arrive at King’s Lodge. This charming hotel is located in the beautiful forests and hills of a national park.
Day 7 Bandhavgarh
We’ll give our bikes a break today as we head for safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park.
You’ll then have the afternoon free to explore the area or just kick back at the lodge.
Day 8 Bandhavgarh - Khana
Get ready for some serious riding today on our motorcycle tour of India. We will be motoring across a region that is often compared to the African Savanna as pass through beautiful scenery and tiny villages. We’ll spend the evening at the Kanha Earth Lodge, a collection of luxury bungalows set inside nearly twenty acres of forest.
Day 9 Khana
Another day for our bike’s to take a rest, but not us on this full package motorcycle tours India. We’ll rise early for one last safari. If we are lucky, we just might see some bears, wolves, leopards and even tigers. Then, you’ll have the afternoon free again to either explore or relax at your own pace.
Day 10 Kanha - Pench
This is the last day of our Royal Enfield tour, but it doesn’t mean the adventure is over! Enjoy the joy of riding on these smooth, new roads. We will zig zag across the countryside, hills and forest before we reach our final destination deep in Pench National Park. This is the true gem of Madhya Pradesh with rooms perched in the beautiful and famed Mahua trees native to the region.
Day 11 Pench
This slice of paradise would be a shame to not really enjoy. You’ll enjoy a well-deserved day of taking it easy by the pool. Or, it may be possible to organize one last safari (not included in the program) for those looking for a little more adventure.
Day 12 Pench - Delhi
We’ll get you over to Jabalpur Airport and back on the way to Delhi. In Delhi, you’ll have the evening free to enjoy the incredible city one last time.