The Rajasthan Lightning Tour for bikers
For a departure on “fixed dates – join a group”, the price per person is :
1740 € : Price for 1 rider
1590 € : Price for 1 pillion
280 € : Supplement for option single room
Price include :
- Royal Enfield 500 from 2010 or 2012 rental
- The accompaniment of an English-speaking motorcycle guide (day 2 to day 6)
- Ground transfers planned in the route A
- Mechanic and a support vehicle for group of four or more participants
- Half board during motorcycle days (breakfasts and lunches)
- Accommodation in a double room in a standard or confort hotel and a few nights in a traditional comfort hotel
- Third-party motorcycle insurance
Price doesn’t include :
- Legal assistance
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Bank charges
- Meals outside motorcycle days
- Drinks (tea, coffee, cold drinks …),
- Souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Entrances to the temples, monuments and museums planned for the program
- Compulsory insurance: An insurance covering the medical expenses on the spot, repatriation assistance which covers you in case of accident of 2 wheels (big displacement) in India.
- The deposit of 400 € per driver to be provided on site
You have a 100€ discount per person for a group reservation equal or higher than 4 people
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi
Our team will welcome you to India’s massive city, Delhi and will drive you over to your hotel in the city center. You’ll have the rest of the day free to enjoy Delhi before heading off the next day on your Motorcycle tours in Rajasthan.
Day 2 - Delhi - Mandawa
Get ready to start early and meet your Royal Enfield on our Rajasthan motorcycle tours.. We’ll leave Delhi early while the city is still asleep. After a short briefing session, we will be on our way on the road to northwest Rajasthan, the Shekhawati, which was famed for being the trading area that linked southern India to Central Asia. Along these roads on our unique motorcycle tours India, you’ll cross the desert-like landscapes of the region home to villages rarely seen by outside visitors. We will finish the day in one of these villages, Mandawa, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Haveli, a large, merchant home from the old days.
Day 3 - Mandawa - Khimsar
We’ll get back on the roads west of Rajasthan as we cross increasingly desert like lake scenery and approach the renowned Thar Desert. On our Motorcycle tours in Rajasthan, we will end the day in Nagaur, which lies at the desert edge on the way to Pakistan. Inside this great city, you’ll get to see an incredible fort dating back to the 12th century before spending the night inside a charming hotel inside this incredible city.
Day 4 - Khimsar - Pushkar
Motorcycle tours of India don’t get any better than this! We’ll leave Naugar early along the small roads to reach Pushkar and its revered lake. WE will ride across all types of terrains from large roads to small paths and dirt roads until we reach the entrance to the city. We will end the day with an exploration of Pushkar, a holy pilgrimage site for the Hindu religion.
Day 5 - Pushkar - Jaipur
We are headed to the beautiful “pink city” of Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan. This colorful city of the desert is packed with charms. It has incredible markets, historical fortresses and beautiful palaces that make it a city rich with gems to discover. You’ll explore the city before we end the evening in a hotel as you get ready to hit the road one last time on your Rajasthan motorcycle tours.
Day 6 - Jaipur - Alwar
This is the last day to ride your Royal Enfield on your Motorcycle tours in Rajasthan so enjoy it! Along the way, you will reach the astounding Fort Amber which is carved into the side of the mountains at the foot of a lake. After you explore the fort and palace nearby, you’ll travel through mountain passes to arrive at Fort Alwar where you’ll spend the evening in this mystical town.
Day 7 - Alwar - Delhi
What incredible motorcycle tours of India ! We’ll journey back to the capital by car so you don’t have to worry about the intense traffic of Delhi. Then we’ll transfer you over to airport at whatever time you need to make your flight !