The Peruvian Wild Coastline
The price includes:
- Welcome by a Planet Ride English-speaking manager.
- A local English-speaking Tour Leader for the whole 5 days.
- A Spanish-speaking Assistant.
- A 4×4 vehicle
- All transfers Airport / Hotels / Airport in private vehicle with driver.
- Boat in shared service for the Ballestas Islands.
- A English-speaking person in charge available 24 hours a day
- An assistance vehicle from day 2 to day 5
- Unlimited mileage over the entire stay
- Third party vehicle insurance
- All 2/4* star hotels in double room
- All breakfasts
- Lunches on days 1 to 3
- Site entrances / museum entrances / archaeological sites as stipulated in the trip
- Guide fees (transportation, hotels, meals, etc…)
- Bank charges
- International & National tax.
The price does not include:
- Tolls on the whole stay.
- Optional overflight of the Nazca lines: $220.
- Machiu Picchu extension: price on request
- The fuel of the vehicle for the whole stay.
- First Aid Pharmacy kit.
- Carriage of all luggage.
- Drinks not included in the meals.
- Compulsory hospitalization / repatriation insurance.
- Your international flights of arrival and return.
- Tips from, drivers, guides, TC, or other waiters.
Day 1 Arrival in Lima
Our team will meet you as soon as you arrive in Lima and transport you to your hotel in the exciting Miraflores District. Once there, our manager will give you a trip Peru briefing on your upcoming itinerary and answer any questions you have about your trip and Peru.
Day 2 Lima - El Carmen
After breakfast, it’s time for your road trip Peru to begin. We’ll escort you to your 4×4 vehicle, give you a little tutorial, and then you’re off to Paracas Village via Carretera Central. You’ll then cross the tracks of the Peruvian Desert on an exciting mix of concrete and desert roads. It won’t be long before you reach the charming village of El Carmen. Enjoy this opportunity to relax by the pool, and discover the vast history of this colonial town. A thousand slaves once worked the fields of sugarcane and cotton here. The history of the area is rich and complex, including a famous murder on the Hacienda in 1879 during a slave revolt. After digging into these local stories, you’ll settle into your hotel and enjoy dinner at the famous Hacienda. There’s no better way to end the day on a tour of Peru.
Day 3 El Carmen - Paracas
Time for another day off the beaten path. You’ll travel the desert tracks about 30 miles to reach a small oasis hidden in the desert—L’Oasis de la Palma. Enjoy lunch at a comfortable hostel, and take a little siesta to unwind on your trip Peru. Then it’s time to zoom towards the Pacific Coast and the village of Paradise. You’ll have the option to fly over the Nazca Lines. These fascinating geometrical designs stretch over 300 meters in length and can only be seen from the sky. You’ll then relax at your seaside hotel where you can enjoy the beautiful coastline and pool. The hotel even has a lovely private museum with pieces from the Pre Inca period from the Paracas civilization. Be sure to enjoy an aperitif in the beautiful lounge bar.
Day 4 Paracas - Islas Ballestas - Ica
At 7:45, you’ll board a boat for the Ballesta Islands mixing things up on your road trip Peru. This heavenly archipelago is home to a vast diversity of animal species, including sea lions, dolphins, and Humboldt penguins. You’ll also see the fantastic Candelabra—a colossal shape traced into the side of the coast. Then it’s time to cross back along the desert landscape that hugs the coast of the Pacific. You’ll start for lunch in a fishing village to enjoy a traditional local lunch tasting the genuine authenticity of Peru. In this beautiful tour of Peru environment between the coast and the dunes, you’ll feel that time stands still. Then you cross to the desert city of Ica to spend the evening at a gorgeous hacienda. You can enjoy a guided tour here or sample the local wines from the Mirador Estate.