Roadtrip and motorcycle tours
Motorcycle tours with local experts, on five continents
We offer rental motor bikes, with the best guides, for any type of motorcycle road trips, bike raid, or motorcycle tours across five different continents.
Take Control and Choose Your Level of Adventure
Planet Ride offers motorcycle trips for all levels of experience. Our shorter circuits are generally low mileage trips on well-paved roads that are easily travelled by beginners and experienced riders alike.
The longer motorcycle road trip circuits are recommended for riders that are more accustomed to riding these longer distances. These trips are usually on paved roads that make for smooth and easy riding.
Our motorcycle adventure circuits are reserved for experienced motorcycle riders that are comfortable riding long distances, often off-road. These motorcycle circuits are designed to push the limits! The motorcycle roads and paths are specifically chosen for their technical challenge. These Planet Ride adventures are the most physically demanding of our entire selection.
Motorcycle USA Travel
Go travel the United States by motorcycle and discover the scenes and history of Route 66, or other parts of the American West, on a Harley, California on a Scrambler bike, or head to the famous Sturgis Rally on a Harley. Motorcycle road trips in the USA are an invitation to explore the national parks, such as the Grand Canyon or Death Valley, from the back of a motorcycle. You could visit the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, travel through Texas, or visit California – the possibilities are endless!
Motorcycle Travel Options
In order to provide you a custom trip, Planet Ride offers several types of travel options for bike rental and guides. The different motorcycle travel options are detailed below:
- Use Your Own Motorcycle: You are welcome to complete the tour using your own vehicle. The local travel agency can even help organize the logistics for your vehicle.
- Rent a Motorcycle: Let the travel agency do the planning for you and rent a bike from them (or their rental partner). Planet Ride will provide details for the price of any required deposit or down payment, the types of required insurance, any fees or surcharges, the type of motorcycle, and the retail prices.
- Without a Guide: 100% freedom! You will navigate on your own using a GPS unit or travel guidebook and maps. During the evenings, you will be free to do what you would like as well. This option is generally supported by the travel agent, and sometimes the travel agent is even able to offer a tailor-made experience.
- Semi-guided: During the day, you will navigate on your own using a GPS unit or a travel guidebook and maps. However, during the evening you will be able to join a group of fellow riders. Baggage assistance is generally provided by the travel agent.
- Fixed date: You are able to choose whether you go with only a GPS unit, or a Guide/Companion. You will ride with the group and have the option to join them in the evenings. Luggage assistance and mechanics are included in this option. Travel dates are set by the Agency and cannot be customized.
- Create a group: You are able to choose whether you go with only a GPS unit, or a Guide/Companion. You will ride with your group and spend the evenings with them as well. Baggage assistance and mechanic support are generally included as well. Lastly, you will determine the exact travel dates for your tour.